The COVID-19 pandemic has affected even the simplest day-to-day activities, creating unforeseeable challenges to everyone, especially businesses. While things try to go back to normal, it seems to be a challenge for one industry in particular: events.
As restaurants and stores slowly start to reopen, we see that it is possible to be innovative with the times to try and conduct business as usual. Although COVID-19 regulations and guidelines limit the number of people in one space, with the help of modern solutions, many people are turning to virtual options to hold their event. Read below to learn how you can have a successful event online!
Transforming Your Event into a Virtual Event
As the world continues to deal with the coronavirus, virtual events are getting more and more popular. Many companies are now considering this option due to current circumstances and with available capabilities, it has never been easier to host a successful online event. Virtual events can work well for a variety of industries of all different sizes, making the options available endless. Read below to learn how to get started!
Can My Event Be Virtual?
With many traditional events being postponed due to state and local government regulations, we offer a handful of solutions to host your virtual event, no matter what size! Whether you are a large trade show looking to offer an interactive experience with exhibitor booths or a fundraising event, PMC can guide you throughout each step to ensure a successful event.
Below we have listed some event categories that can be translated on a virtual platform.
- Trade Shows
- Training Courses
- Networking Events
- Sales Event
- Fitness and Health
- Open Houses
Don’t see your category listed? Click here to schedule an in-person or virtual consultation with us so we can better evaluate your options!
Promoting Your Virtual Event:
Once we identify your goals for a virtual event, including the anticipated size, we determine the best platform to host your event.
To get started, PMC will create a comprehensive marketing strategy to get the word out and target a list of prospective attendees. We also develop a healthy marketing mix that will include efforts that make the most sense for your event. This could include any combination of social media marketing, email marketing, media placements, digital advertising, print advertising, and more depending on your event.
How to keep your audience engaged during a virtual event:
Need help or assistance on having your virtual event stand out from the crowd? A great starting point is to create excitement before the virtual event within your audience. Send out a registration and agenda in advance. Another great way to keep your audience engaged during the virtual event is to develop an event community. An event community can help you create that sense of connection and engagement that you miss by not being in person. Engagement helps assist with accomplishing those larger goals and incentives as well. Some other additional recommendations can be as followed…
- Involve your speaker and experts
- Ask your attendees for feedback– Getting reviews in addition to feedback on how the overall event went will only help make improvements on your next event! It also makes the attendees feel like their opinion and voice matters.
- Include Q&A’s– Another great way to analyze the overall success of the event and help tailor improvements for the next event!
- Include incentives into your experience– if you have the availability to offer or provide your viewers/attendee’s with a “prize” or “reward” during your event, you can almost guarantee the engagement will increase all around
- “Turn the community into a resource hub”
How PMC Can Help
When it comes to planning and hosting your virtual event, PMC has your covered! From creating a highly interactive virtual event, creating, developing, and maintaining a website for the virtual event, to generating a spectacular digital campaign, our team works hard to bring your virtual vision to life. We will coordinate all elements of the experiential marketing landscape to deliver a cohesive, consistent message that builds event awareness and drives engagement.
Here are just some of the ways our team creates awesomeness around your virtual event:
- Digital Marketing: Our approach to digital marketing combines a strong strategy and great creative with an unrivaled understanding of technology. Technology is always evolving, providing us with unlimited ways to communicate. Our team leverages this and constantly strategizes to break the analog mold.
- Social Media: Our social media team develops and executes dedicated social media strategies for each of our clients. We take the time to understand your business and industry to create accurate and relevant content that resonates with your target audience. Looking beyond “likes” and “comments”, we determine when engagement becomes valuable to your business.
- Creative Services: Great creative is where we begin. At PMC, we know that a campaign can only be as strong as the creative elements that drive it. From the simplest logo design to the most comprehensive multi-channel campaign, we develop powerful visuals and thematically consistent messaging that work together to tell your story.
- Web Design & Development: We combine key elements to give your brand more validity. Our team of industry experts specializes in specific layouts and organizational strategies that always create a friendly experience for all visitors to your event’s website. Our team also specializes in search engine optimization and mobile responsiveness.
Our team blends creative with process-based development to deliver assets and messages that resonate with your target audience. We bring virtual events to life!
Want to learn more or looking to get started on your virtual event? Contact PMC Media Group! Call us today at 401-667-7777 or send us a message by filling out this form!